Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This post is actually about Thanksgiving!

This is Liam on Thanksgiving. He was kind of pooped by this point. He wanted to eat before we went over to my Aunt's for Thanksgiving, so we fed him the requisite (how the hell do you spell that word??) sweet potatoes and peas (along with the rice and oatmeal cereal), so that he could feel a part of the celebration.

All in all, Thanksgiving was fun. We ate lots of good food and spent time with the fam, which is always important. Bill and I hung out with Liam in the morning and let him play in his Exersaucer (he loves to poop in his Exersaucer) and just relaxed. Bill and I both had Wed - Sat off and I had Sunday and Monday, as well. It was so nice to have some time to relax. Only 15 more working days until my Christmas vacation! I think I can make it!

No comments: