Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Un-birthday to Liam!

I'm not terribly creative with my blog titles. I guess I could call the blog something completely random, like "Feuding coffee cups" or "The crosses on a calendar," but that's all I can think of when I look at my desk. I'm not terribly creative anymore. I used to be. I used to write poetry (really really BAD poetry) all the time and little short stories and make up scenes in my mind, but I've turned unbearably analytical. Give me an Excel document with a bunch of data and let me go to town. I'll turn it into a Pivot table faster than you can say "what the hell is a Pivot table?"

Anyway! It was Liam's five-month birthday yesterday. I was busy with work related items yesterday during the day and got to take a bunch of pictures of him last night, so here are some updated Liam photos for your pleasure!

Liam was just maxin' and relaxin' in his pack 'n' play when I got home from work.

Dad found it incredibly entertaining to take a photo of Liam trying to "eat" from a big ladel (ladle?) spoon. Liam is adorable.

This is Liam sticking his tongue out, while I'm trying to take a nice photo of him. I'm getting stressed, because I am making our Christmas cards this year and I want to take a nice photo of Liam to put on the front of the card and he HATES the camera. Like ridiculous. Either that, or he's watched too much ANTM with me and is instead trying to feign indifference in the hopes of becoming America's Next Top Model.

I find this photo to be completely adorable, except for the devil eyes. Oh well. My son is Damian. But at least he's a cute Damian!

1 comment:

jocey520 said...

He is so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!