Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's My Anniversary!

Yeah for Bill and I! We've made it! Two years and counting! I must say, this has certainly been the best two years of my life. I married my best friend and we have the most wonderful child in the whole wide world. It's pretty great. I'm just sad that I don't get to go to Iceland and Scotland every year!

And on that note (not really)...

HASH(0x8597560)
You are Mike Teavee! There is nothing that can
match your logic; at least, you think so. While
you may have higher grades or have more book
smarts then others, you shouldn't think that
your better then others. Also, try to use that
brain of yours on something other then
electronics. "Why don't you try simply
reading a book? Or do you just stop there to
look?"

What Child of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 comments:

Bill D. said...

Thanks, baby! I love you, too.

jocey520 said...

Congrats on the anniversary!!!!!!

fannie said...

speaking of celebrations...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's technically the 14th now, but I'm still experiencing the day as the 13th. WEE-HAW!

Erin said...

Thank you Annie & Jocelyn! Yes - I turned the big 27 yesterday... I'll have to blog about it.