Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween with Liam!

So Halloween was fun. Bill had the day off (in exchange for working on Columbus Day), so I left work early and came home to have lunch and watch "The Great Pumpkin" (or as the kids pronounce it, punkin) with my "baby" and my baby. Then we got Liam dressed and went back up to my work to show him off to my colleagues. Now, did I mention that I LOATHE the location where I work. It took us 45 minutes to get there, at 2 PM... No one should be on the road at 2 PM. Then on the way from my work to Bill's work, Liam started freaking out, because he was hungry, so Bill hopped out of the car and fed Liam in the back seat, while I navigated the back roads of Providence. Then we visited Bill's colleagues and then went to my parents house. Liam was amazingly good throughout the day. We went over to my best friend's dad's house at night, to visit with her family. Jill's sister Pam has a daughter, Emma, that is about 3 1/2 months older than Liam, and she was so cute. She dressed up as a flower and HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. She cried and she cried! I've got cute pictures to prove it!


Liam and I before we started our Halloween festivities.

Grrr... I'm a dinosaur. I'm going to eat you!

Liam and Bill hanging out at my parents house.

Liam eating Dino.

Emma having a nervous breakdown and Liam not caring. He's such a boy... :-)

Getting ready for bed that night.

1 comment:

jocey520 said...

He is too cute, and you look so friggen happy.