Monday, November 21, 2005

The cup smelleth like pee

My water bottle smells like urine. It's making me kind of nervous, so I'm not drinking out of it today. I left it at work all weekend. You never know with these crazy banker types.

So we went over to Pam & Brian's on Saturday night for dinner. It was an enjoyable time, save my complete and total allergic reaction to their cats. I don't know what it is. With cats I'll usually have a slight reaction... An a-choo here, an a-choo there, nothing too bad. With their cats, I have a complete sinus breakdown from the minute I step in their house to the minute I leave, gasping for air and needing to go home and go right to bed. But it was still very enjoyable. Emma is 3 1/2 months older than Liam and they are SO ADORABLE together. Here are some photos for your visual enjoyment!


Emma was very interested in Liam's Dino toy. Yes, this is the infamous Dino! Liam loves Dino!

Emma is a very aggressive little girl and immediately took Dino - Liam kind of looked up at me like, "mommy?" But they ended up sharing very well.

Liam & Emma are such good friends! Emma likes to hold Liam's hand.

1 comment:

jocey520 said...

I hope no one peed in your water bottle that is disturbing.