Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat Lemonheads!

So I just discovered that MTV is good for something. I know, I know. It's certainly not music videos or songs by white people, but it has a little something I like to call mtv.com. Yeah! mtv.com actually shows music videos! By white people! Like Juliana Hatfield and The Lemonheads. It's not all bumpin' and grindin' and crunkin' and dunkin'. And whatever. Do you all remember when white people used to make music. It was 1994, I believe.

So yeah... And The Lemonheads have some big celebs in their videos! Angelina Jolie and Amy Smart are in "It's About Time." Chloe Sevigny is in "Big Gay Heart."

I really would like a Lemonheads DVD to come out with all of their videos. I'm on a Lemonheads kick lately!

I think that Evan Dando rules. It's just too bad that he was/is (?) such a druggie. He had such a sweet voice and a cute country-type sound to him, that is refreshing in some of the hard-grungy type music of the day. I like to think that he and Juliana were truly meant for each other, in a sort of poetic Romeo & Juliet, destined for bad things type of way, but all in all, lovers in a dangerous time, type of thing.

Off to watch more videos! Come see!

2 comments:

jocey520 said...

Well it happened i had to delete my blog...melanie had her whole family reading my life, good thing I found the ticker from you that told me the site stats. So I don't know what i am going to do now. Ho hum.

Erin said...

That sucks - you'll have to create another blog that can actually be secret. Sometimes you just need to vent.