Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Paddy's Day

Unlike some people, I like St. Paddy's Day. In fact, I love the Irish! Irish people are great! Perfect, in fact! Yeah, Irish people!

Enough of that... Bill and Liam and I went out to dinner with Jill, Pam, Brian and Emma at Gregg's. Wow... Lots of names! Bill and Brian had corned beef and cabbage like good boys. I ate chicken, as corned beef just sounds gross, let alone is gross!

Liam was cute. He kept screaming, because he gets excited, and Emma kept crying, because she gets scared of Liam. It's a cute cycle.

Here are some cute pictures:

Liam on St. Paddy's Day morning - He's just so excited to be Irish!


This is Emma playing with a crayon for the first time. She did really well!

If you ever want to entertain my child, give him a balloon. He will laugh for hours!

In other news... I got a new car. Like for real. My RAV kind of died-ish. I brought it to get serviced and they told me that it would be $2,600, so I said screw. We bought a new 2006 Toyota Matrix, from another dealer (screw Tarbox). It was a good deal. I'm happy. I'll take pictures and put them up on my blog sometime this week. It's shiny.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I was flipping through random blogs, tring to see if I can find anything in English not trying to sell me something, and yours is the first blog that comes from someone I could actually relate too.
Liam is an adorable little guy. My first one is coming in about two months and I hope s/he is as happy!