Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My 5 Favorite Movies

As I was reading my husband's blog, I saw that he listed his top 10 (+20) favorite movies. Unlike him, I cannot select 30, let alone 10 movies... I tried. Movies take too long to watch. I have no patience... That kind of thing. So...

Top 5 - in no particular order - I enjoy them all:

1. Clue
2. About A Boy
3. The Princess Bride
4. Donnie Darko
5. Office Space/Amelie

I'm allowing a tie in 5th place, because I really want Amelie to be in there.

Top 10 TV shows!

1. The Amazing Race
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Red Sox Baseball - TESSIE!!
4. Survivor
5. The Real World - I'm such a sucker for crappy fake melodrama! I love 'em all... Road Rules, The Gauntlet, The Inferno. I just can't quit you MTV!
6. CSI - LV and NY... No Miami. I'm not into the Latino heat.
7. 24
8. America's Next Top Model - ANTM for those cool people out there
9. How I Met Your Mother
10. Bones

2nd 10 TV shows...

1. Globe Trekker 2. The OC
3. My Name is Earl
4. The Daily Show
5. The Soup
6. Best Week Ever
7. Jack's Big Music Show
8. Numbers
9. Gilmore Girls
10. Dawson's Creek

3rd 10 TV Shows...

1. King of Queens
2. Degrassi Jr. High
3. American Idol - I can't put this into the first two tiers, because it requires such committment.
4. Six Feet Under - pre David going crazy with the crackhead guy
5. The Sopranos
6. My So Called Life
7. Everyday Italian
8. $40 a Day - against my better judgement
9. Arrested Development
10. Freaks and Geeks (RIP)

No comments: