Thursday, March 16, 2006

Liam's 9 Month Birthday

Yeah! It's Liam's 9 Month Birthday! It's so cool that he's been out in the world as long as he was in my tummy!

Here are some cute pictures for the fam:

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love vegetables. Liam has become interested in eating table food, so please enjoy the introduction to baby carrots, which took place on Sunday.

Umm... I'm not too sure about these things mommy...

Yeah... I'm going to have to say "no..." Thanks, though.

Well, maybe... I mean, they are my size. That's kind of cool.

Yeah! I think I pooped!

These pictures are from today - his 9 month birthday!

Liam and Grandma on his 9 month birthday!

Life can be so hard... I mean... What with keeping up with the yacht...

And the golf outings. I'm exhausted!

I'm adorable... What can I say? This is my "I'm trying not to smile, but you're goofy" smile.

No comments: