Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I enjoy #7

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Erin!

  1. Snow White's coffin was made of Erin.
  2. Never store Erin at room temperature!
  3. South Australia was the first place to allow Erin to stand for parliament.
  4. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Erin would be as small as a pea.
  5. In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and Erin!
  6. Four-fifths of the surface of Erin is covered in water!
  7. The patron saint of Erin is Saint Eugenie!
  8. In Japan, Erin can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
  9. Erin was originally called Cheerioats.
  10. Over 46,000 pieces of Erin float on every square mile of ocean.
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in - do tell me about

1 comment:

Bill D. said...

I like #8 myself. I've always said that required special handling. ;)