Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have all of these cute pictures of Liam...

On my computer at home. D'oh!

Oh well... I never get a chance to actually do anything on my computer at home, so I figured that I should at least stop into the blog and say "hi."

Hi.

We're all still alive. Liam is adorable! We went to Wrentham outlets on Saturday and he was such a happy smiley baby and even when he got tired, he just fell asleep in his stroller for a few minutes to get himself to be happy again. I have the cutest picture of him, but again, on my computer at home. That night we went over to Jill's dad's house for her birthday. We hung out with Emma, who is so cute! Apparently she isn't used to loud noises, and when Liam gets excited, he screams - so that was a recipe for disaster. Emma's crawling over to where Liam is sitting and Liam goes for her hand and screams. Emma immediately pouts the lip and starts wailing. Liam looks at her, like, "What did I do?" Such a man... Never thinking that anything is his fault. :)

But by the end of the night and the many breakdowns - Emma was pretty cool with Liam. Instead of crying when Liam would scream with glee, she would just look at him, like, "Could you please keep it down?" You would think that Brian was the librarian! :)

Oh! And I'm so excited! The Amazing Race started back up again!! I was talking to my boss yesterday, before I actually watched the show (thank god for DVR), and he said that there was a couple on the show that reminded him of Bill and I. I was a bit skeptical, so I went on the web to see who he might be talking about. I was offended at first, until I actually watched the show. Lori and Dave are essentially the still dating version of Bill and I - personality, if not looks wise. Lori looks more like Annie and Dave is Bill if he plowed his way through a Dunkin' Donuts inventory. But still! They are so cute and describe themselves as the biggest nerds on the planet! If that's not Bill and I, I don't know who we are! We are nerds! And dorks! And we love each other! We are Lori and Dave! So I wasn't as offended by the end of the show and you know that I will be rooting for them throughout the competition!! Oh and the "Double D's" need to go... Jeez... I hate pink.

But yeah... Once I get a chance to post some of the uber cute pics of Liam from this past weekend, I will. And this Sunday is Emma's birthday, so we should have another fun/strange outing of shouting with glee and crying breakdowns!

1 comment:

Bill D. said...

Wait, hold on... I'm a nerd? Jeez, I wish somebody had told me sooner! If only legions of people had lined up to tell me that all through grade school! ;)