Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Hello! And welcome to 2006. It's very similar to 2005. Just with a different number on the end.

Many things have happened over the past couple of weeks. Here's a quick rundown:


  • Liam got his first tooth! I nearly died when we felt it. My little boy is becoming a man!
  • We celebrated Liam's first Christmas. He was such a good boy too! You can visit my husband's blog Trusty Plinko Stick for a rundown on the car ride experience.
  • Bill and I decided to sleep through New Years Eve. Why bother staying up? We would just be totally exhausted and dealing with a 6 month old teething infant would not be so fun.
  • I finished Season 4 of "24" - Oh my God... It's just so good!
  • We got Liam a jumper, so that he can enjoy his jumping safely! Thanks, Donna!
  • Liam met his Mainer cousins and got himself an international girlfriend. Her name is Sherry and she's from Taiwan. Theirs is a forbidden love. :-)
  • We started Liam on some apple juice (not so much) and cheerios (really not so much).
  • We got to see our friends! Dear God! We got to see our friends! It was very fun. We miss having people around. And it's weird that we have to go to Jay, ME to see a bunch of people! It's like the middle of nowhere! Just check it out on a map!

Since I'm a lady of few words (and Liam wants to eat), I've decided to end this blog with a bunch of cute photos from the Christmas events.

I'm a present!

Yummy, old school toy!

I love George!

Yummy, wrapping paper!

I'm completely adorable. What can I say?


I don't believe you mommy... Who's this Santa guy?

No comments: