Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crimeny!

Not sure if I spelled that right.

Remember when I used to post blogs on a somewhat regular basis?? Yeah... Me neither.

Sorry! Liam is 7 months and 2 days old! I should have posted something on Monday, but I'm too lazy. I even have wireless in my house, but I can't be bothered to attempt to power up my laptop some days. And then finding the cord to transfer photos from my digital camera? It's like asking me to climb Mt. Everest! It is ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK ROOM! Are you kidding? I'm watching my stories.

Anyway - what's new?

Liam now has TWO teeth! He likes to chomp on his cheerios and kind of talk while he's eating. It's cute though. He'll go "a la la la ma da la a la" while chomping on his cheerio. And then he'll usually sigh really loudly. It's so funny!

Liam is crawling. Backwards. Kind of. It's cute! We'll put him on his tummy and he'll push himself back. He'll even tuck his legs under him, so it looks like his going to push himself forward, but no... He pushes himself backwards.

Liam is sitting up like a champ! He hasn't fallen over in a while. It helps that we keep the Boppy behind him most of the time, but still. He's doing really well.

Liam love to laugh! I was buzzing the other morning at him and he was absolutely cracking up. I think he's going to have his fathers sense of humor!

I had to take him for his flu shot booster on Tuesday and he was 20.6 lbs with his clothes on.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!


Grandma got me a new hat! It was $1.97 at babygap. I love deals!

Liam loves his exersaucer! He'll sit for a long time just rolling the blue dial above and looking off into the distance. It's like he's bored. It's adorable.

Below are some cute pictures of Bill reading to Liam. They were reading "Dinosaur's Binkit." Liam LOVED this book. It looks like he's screaming, but he's not. He's just so excited!

No comments: