Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blogless and beautiful!

Sorry! I've been a crazy woman lately! I was in Chicago on Monday and Tuesday for a meeting with work - didn't actually get into Downtown Chicago, but oh well. Maybe next time (opening day for the CUBS???). When I was in the airport at O'Hare, I connected up to my Yahoo account, since there's been more discussion with the whole 10 year class reunion for North Kingstown - holy crap! There was like a billion emails flying back and forth and if you know me at all - I cannot stand inefficiency!! Or carnies... But that's a different story! So I volunteered myself (sucker!) to help out and I really struggle not to take over the whole thing - "Does not work well with others." But at least I've had a chance to kind of meet up with people from high school that I actually want to get in touch with and it's kind of like a scavenger hunt (I LOVE me some scavenger hunts!) trying to find other classmates.

But I'm looking forward to the long weekend - spending a whole lot of time with my hubby and my baby. Liam's getting so big! He's going to be 7 months old on Monday! Craziness! Here's a cute picture of the baby and Bill from this morning:


Oh well - hopefully I'll be able to post some more things this weekend - sorry I've been so lax!

No comments: