Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Anybody seen Tim Simons?

I found him!
Liam's so adorable! He's becoming cuter and cuter each day. He is starting to do this thing at night, right when we're changing him for bed, where he'll start kicking and acting like he's running or dancing on his changing table and he'll just squeal in delight! It's absolutely adorable! It kills me every time! He's sitting up on his own really well, too! I had him sitting up last night, with a blanket behind him, just in case he fell, and was tickling him and he'd laugh and laugh and laugh. He's the most adorable child ever. In my humble opinion.
We went to LaSalette on Saturday with Jill, Pam, Brian & Emma. Emma seemed to enjoy the lights more than Liam. He was a bit cranky, but not too bad. I don't blame him, though. It was a different environment, cold, and a little blah. And we kept him up too late. But it's all good. He got his revenge by waking up at 6:10 AM on Sunday, when he knew that mommy had to drive to NJ on Sunday afternoon. Not fun. Was very tired!
Went to NJ on Sunday, so that I could do inventory at one of our warehouses on Monday morning. I stayed at my aunt's house, which was really nice. I got to see my cousins and went out to dinner with my cousin Kelly. We got to catch up, which is nice, since I won't see her at Christmastime. I should get down there more often, but with a baby, it's so hard!
Mom and I make our traditional Christmas cookies tonight. We'll probably make 300 - 500 tonight and then another bunch on Friday for Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house and the day after Christmas at my in-laws. It should be tiring, since we won't be starting our cookie making until 5:00 PM. I will be sufficiently dead on Wednesday. But my end of year vacation starts on THURSDAY!! Yeah! No more work from Dec 22 - Jan 3! Not that's going to be particularly restful, since we're going up to Maine for four of the days, but it will be great to spend so much time as a family, since Bill has Dec 23 - Jan 3 off. So nice!
I will definitely try to post again before Christmas, but if not, have a very merry (happy!!) Christmas and we'll catch you in the New Year!

1 comment:

Bill D. said...

Words cannot express how angry I am that I have to miss Cookie Night (which is only the best night of the whole damn year!) because of stupid work. Stupid work! Always gettin' in the way of my cookie-eatin'!