Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Liam the Huge!

So Liam is getting so big now! This past Sunday I put him in a cute outfit that I had gotten him from Babies R Us. It is a 12 month outfit - and the onesie was so tight! I felt bad putting it on him, but I wanted to make sure he wore the outfit at least once!!

Here he is laughing at my mother, who keeps saying "Ma ma!" to him. He thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Liam has his dad's sense of humor. I was opening my car registration the other night and it had those tabs that you have to tear off, like on a paycheck, and Liam starts looking over at me and laughing hysterically! I'm like, okay. Apparently this is the funniest thing in the world to him. And last night, I was holding a piece of paper that I got in the mail, while I was holding Liam, and he started to grab for the paper, but could only really bat at it, so he started laughing at that! Weird kid. :)

As you can see, Liam is not a fan of socks and drools like a madman! But his little train outfit was so cute!

Okay - I was just in the middle of sending out an email for work and forgot about it, though I had already sent it, and saw it sitting on my computer, waiting to be sent. MOMMY BRAIN IN FULL EFFECT!



No comments: