Friday, September 16, 2005

Sad to leave the baby...



So I'm sad that I'm back to work. I miss my baby. He's only the cutest child ever in the history of children!


See... I'm not kidding you. So cute! My husband and I think that he's secretly plotting our demise. Like Stewey on "The Family Guy." Like he's sitting there in his cute little outfit just thinking to himself, "I may be smiling now, woman, but I will be soiling myself in just a moment, and I plan on pissing in your face while you change my stank diaper." But he's still the cutest child on the face of the earth.

He's doing so well at sleeping now too! I put him down at 8:15PM last night and he actually slept through until 5:45 AM. This is a small miracle! Now if we can get him to sleep til about 8:00 AM, at least on the weekends, I might not look like such a zombie! But at the same time, I'm thinking that my beautiful 3 month old has no freaking clue what a weekend is.

No comments: