Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Impending Baptism

You would not think that having a baptism for your one perfect, wonderful, beautiful child would be horrible. In that case, you would be wrong.

I am on the fast track to having 34+ people at my small house on Sunday, which will include my parents, my aunts and uncles, cousins, in-laws, friends, family, countrymen... Lend me your ears...

And I think I have an ear infection. Not fun.

Did I mention that I have a three-month old? And just in case you are not a parent, three-month-olds take up A LOT of time. Time that could be spent scrubbing toilets and buying groceries. I'm stressed.

But I do have one thing to look forward to. Monday...

This is what my son thinks about the baptism:

Hopefully I make it through the week...

1 comment:

jocey520 said...

Good times good times, did i ever tell you about planning felicity's dedication which we did together with kevin and stacy (greg's sister) oh no,,,,, well that could take up a lot of time and energy and possibly make me violent again.... bad bad times. anyway i am taking felicity to her 18 month doctor appointment yes she is almost 20 months we got behind...anyway i will talk to you later and very excited i found your blog. and yes liam is the cutest boy baby ever felicity is of course the cutest girl..... maybe they could get married.