Monday, May 01, 2006

Soundtrack

I swiped this from Jim, who apparently took it from Dan, who stole it from Fannie.

Soundtrack of my life

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense.NO CHEATING!!

How am I feeling today?
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da – The Beatles (Actually, that’s pretty accurate!)


Will I get far in life?
The Arrest – Jesus Christ Superstar (How did I know that putting JCS on my ipod would come back to haunt me!!)

How do my friends see me?
Divorce Song – Liz Phair (HUH?)


Where will I get married?
That Thing You Do – New Found Glory (Again with the HUH?)

What is my best friend's theme song?
Dangerous – Frente! (Pretty funny…)

What is the story of my life?
The Act We Act - Sugar

What was high school like?
Oh Yoko – John Lennon (Kind of…)

How can I get ahead in life?
Still We Let It Choke Us – Piebald (So I’m guessing that I’m NOT getting ahead in life…)

What is the best thing about me?
Redundant – Green Day (Wow, that is so true! The only better song title would have been “She’s On Time” by BNL!)

What is today going to be like?
Jane – Ben Folds

What is in store for this weekend?
What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace, Love & Understanding – Elvis Costello (War is over!!)

What song describes my parents?
Shower the People – James Taylor (I couldn’t agree more! I was actually going to use this as the father/daughter dance song at my wedding!)

To describe my grandparents?
I Changed My Name – Sugarcult (Funny… Wow… It’s so close to true!)

How is my life going?
I Really Love to Dance – Laurie Berkner (I’ve got A LOT of kids songs on my iPod)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Happy Phantom – Tori Amos (I’m going to need to drown myself in barbiturates in order for this song to apply…)

How does the world see me?
Holiday Road - Bunnygrunt

Will I have a happy life?
Wave of Mutilation – Pixies (HMMMMMM)

What do my friends really think of me?
H.R. Pufnstuf – The Murmurs (Really? I’m actually the one who DOESN’T do drugs!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Sunday Night Waterworks – The Gaze (I’ll take that as a yes)

How can I make myself happy?
Somebody Kill Me – From the Wedding Singer Soundtrack (FUNNY!)

What should I do with my life?
Futures – Jimmy Eat World (Yup… But what about my future??)

Will I ever have children?
Calm Before the Storm – Fall Out Boy (No, actually I’m in the midst of a hurricane!)

No comments: