Sunday, May 21, 2006

So... How ya been?


The past two to three weeks have been a blur. I'm in the process of studying for my PMP (Project Management Professional) exam, which will take place on June 6th (wish me good luck!!), planning Liam's first birthday (June 17th - invitations should be out this week!), planning our interim trip to Maine for Memorial Day (yeah Jeff & Jube cookout!), helping out with Lise's 50th birthday party (which has since passed, so I'm allowed to talk about it) and moving Jill to her new apartment. And oh yeah... Being a mom and stuff. So I've been a tad bit insane lately. Hopefully in early to mid June, I should become a normal person again. I'm looking forward to that. And to the fact that I don't have to work a full week until mid July!!! That RULES! I'd go into the logistics, but it would be confusing and interesting for very few people (maybe Jim... I'm still not exactly sure how his mind works.) other than me.

Oh yes - and I have changed the name of my blog from "Sic Transit Gloria" to "one soul jane." If you get it, you get it.

So! Here are some new photos of the Lee Bee.


Up up & away! You can even see how Liam is getting really good at trying to stand all by himself. My big guy!!

Ponderous Liam...
Yes, Liam loves VHS. He's retro and doesn't even realize it. That's how cool our kid is.


This is Liam with a cut-out of Lise's head, which we used at her 50th birthday party. He really thought that it was funny to see Lise and be able to eat her head!

This is Liam & Daddy at Lise's 50th Birthday party.

No comments: