Friday, May 05, 2006

Handicapped Blogger?

So I was reading Jim's post about amusing Southern "special folk," and as I was posting my comment, I saw that there is a handicapped sign next to where you're supposed to "verify" that you're not a robot through the word verification. I was curious, as it was not special parking or a wheelchair ramp, so I didn't quite understand why there was a handicapped sign next to it. I decided to click on it and saw that there was some inexplicable "dot" that came up under the word verification cell. Then there was a voice. It spouted numbers like a character from "Lost." I'm intrigued. Anyone know what this handicapped button is for, as I would like to think that it magically turns your computer into a handicapped van, full with the wheelchair lift. Anyway... Please feel free to enlighten me.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

I am intregued to know to!!!
I also may put a post on my b log about it. If i find out i will let you know!!!