Monday, December 05, 2005

Happy Christmas!

The British are so cute with their "Happy Christmas" instead of "Merry Christmas!"

Well, I survived yesterday. My mom and I went to the Citizens Bank Children's Christmas party in the early afternoon. Liam got to see Santa and he didn't even cry. He actually held Mrs. Claus' finger! Like he does with the fam! He cried a little bit while we were waiting in line (for like 30 - 45 minutes... poor planning, Citizens!) to see Santa, but right before we went up on stage, the woman standing next to us had a reindeer ears headband on and Liam was completely mystified by how they worked. He just stared at her for like five minutes before we got on stage. So he was chill once he sat down with Santa and Mrs. Claus.

He got a cute toy - a little ball that has a mirror and balls rolling around inside of it. He thought it was cool, but totally just wanted to hang with Dino. After we fed him at the party, we drove over to Coventry for my cousins' birthday party. It was Lucas' 1st birthday party and Lindsey's 6th birthday party. They are SUCH good kids. Lucas was standing up and even walking a little bit on his own. By Christmas, I'm sure he'll be walking all around the living room! Lindsey was adorable. She's so good natured! I've got pictures of the Lindsey holding Lucas and my mom holding Liam, but they're at home, so I'll have to post tomorrow, when I'm trapped inside, due to the obnoxious amount of snow we're supposed to get. My rule stands. If the flakes fly, I don't come into work. I have a cable modem and wireless networking, so I stay home and chill.

Bill and I took this picture on Saturday when we were putting up the tree. Liam was in his swing and Bill was singing to him and he was just smiling!! So we're going to use it for our Christmas cards, which I've already stamped and gotten completely ready, except for the photo. So I'm going to Wal Mart at lunch to try and get a bunch of pictures printed down, so that I can finish putting the pictures together while I'm snowed in tomorrow night.




Isn't he the most adorable child ever!!! I'll also post pictures of my tree tomorrow too! It's so cute. Oh yeah! And Liam (5 1/2 months old) is ALREADY bigger than Lucas (1 year and some change). It's so funny! I went to pick up Lucas, to have him sit on Lindsey for the picture taking time, and I almost threw him through the ceiling, since I was expecting him to be so heavy! He weighs about 17 or 18 lbs. Liam probably already weighs 18+ lbs. We're going for his 6 month visit on 12/16, so I'll be able to CONFIRM how much he weighs, but he's a tubba. But he's not, like, a fat baby. He's just big-boned. I don't want to give him a complex. But Bill was a tubba baby too! I saw a picture of him when he was a few months old and he looked like he weighed about 40 lbs. Now I know this isn't true, but he was a HUGE baby.

More tomorrow!

No comments: