Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My kid is a punk rocker


Look at him throwing the devil sign. He's punk as f*** in his "I love big hugs" sleeper. What up!

I made myself laugh again. It's like crapping the futon, thinking about my beautiful little boy as a punk rocker.

So yeah... We had a nice long weekend, though it was not long enough, even with having Friday as my "not really working" day. I worked out with my boss to work four days a week at ten hours per day, so that I can stay home on Friday. Bill and I bought a new computer on Monday! It's beautiful. We still have to name it. And I put it all together myself. It helps that computers are basically prepared so that they are out of the box onto the internet in two seconds. But still. Me! I did it myself! Then I put together the wireless network for the house. And it works! Kind of. I can get onto my work outlook on my laptop, but then it keeps dropping the connection. But I don't think it's me. I think that they did something funky on my laptop to not let me access the VPN client via wireless network. So I've got to call my helpdesk and find out what I've got to do. I'm annoyed by this.

Wow. So I was just going to write, "so yeah..." And looked up and I had just written that in my last paragraph. I guess "so yeah..." is the blog version of "like." Oh well.

So I've gotten into reading other people's blogs (I don't know if there was supposed to be an apostrophe on the "people's blogs" thing... Bill, Annie??) and since I have no idea how to post that sidebar thing (BILL!!), I'll just namedrop them here.

My hubby - Trusty Plinko Stick
Jocelyn - Desperately Seeking Sanity
Annie - senselessness
Dan - The Jimmy Gatz Conspiracy
Jim - Jim doesn't have a name to his blog (that I can see), so I'll just call it Jimville

Look at me, breaking out the hyperlinks. I rule!

So go visit them - especially Jim's - at least he writes everyday! Gives me something to do when I first get to work and am annoyed that I am in fact at work!

1 comment:

Bill D. said...

"People's" is correct. It's a plural word, but it's used as a singular word, so you'd definitely use apostrophe-s ('s) instead of s-apostrophe (s').

You're learning so much lately! I'm very proud of you!

And, indeed, Liam is punk as f***.