Monday, October 24, 2005

Fallish Weather


I love fall. Plain and simple. I could honestly have just finished my blog with the first sentence. I love the crisp breezes, the leaves (not raking them, though), the sweater weather, the jeans. The only remorse I have regarding fall is the fact that I really shouldn't wear my Crocs anymore. That probably won't stop me from wearing them, but I really shouldn't. I love them.

Next week is Halloween. Liam's going to dress up as a dinosaur. He's going to be so cute! Bill and I will be boring parents, but I'm okay with that. I'm too tired to think about Halloween costumes. My mom bought a new car this weekend. Very fancy schmancy. I did a bunch of chores and errands on Sunday, while my dad watched the baby. It was nice to actually feel like I was getting things done. I started my Christmas shopping and like everything else, I became obsessed with finishing what I started, immediately. I got stuff for Emma and Lily (my friend's babies), Lucas (my cousin's baby), Pam & Brian (my best friend's siter & brother-in-law), Bill... It was wonderful. Stop me before I shop again.

1 comment:

Bill D. said...

I won't just be A Boring Parent for Halloween. I'll be A Boring Parent Who Actually Has A Weeknight Off For A Change - On A Holiday, No Less! See, that's a much different costume.