Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sorry - My dog ate my digital camera

Not really... As I don't have a dog, but I just haven't posted in a while, because all of my new photos are on my home computer, which I never use. But I am now. So I guess I'm a liar.

Liam went for his 9 month doctor visit on 3/31 and... ta da!

Weight - 22.3 lbs - 75th percentile
Height - 30 inches - 95th percentile

Translation - The kid is huge!

Here are some new photos:


Bill and I have been trying to take Liam on walks every nice day that we can. This was from last Saturday, when we walked around East Greenwich.


Bill and Liam went for a walk in Wickford last Friday. Liam looks very ponderous here.

Liam in his bouncy bouncy bouncy chair.

1 comment:

fannie said...

this is going to be a handsome kid! as he's aging, you can see it forming in his expressions and features...handsomeness.

he will break hearts, you son.